Aspen Meadows Ranch
Short term rental located in Evergreen, CO
8 bedroom, 6 bathroom estate nestled in the Colorado Rockies, views of Mt Evans!
Take a virtual tour of this house! https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=s2xXFBoVhhX
Aspen Meadows Ranch is a luxury estate situated at 8,400′ on 600+ private acres nestled in the mountains, overlooking several meadows of aspen, pine trees, and a small, private pond which is stocked with trout in the spring for catch-and-release fishing (we provide two fishing poles). The home features a grand 2-story Living Room with beautiful timber details and soaring windows.
This mountain estate is ideal for family gatherings, corporate retreats, and small group gatherings. This home offers several gathering spaces both inside, and on the spacious outdoor living areas.The owners have created a ranch and mountain lifestyle close to amenities, unlike anything else you will find in the foothills of Denver. Our goal is for our guests to leave relaxed and invigorated after staying at Aspen Meadows Ranch!
Availability & Booking
Click on your desired arrival and departure dates for a quote or to book. Reservations are not confirmed until approved by management.
Details & Amenities
- 8 large bedrooms, with at least a king or queen bed; 2 of the bedrooms are suites with private bathrooms.
- 7,200 square feet.
- 6 total bathrooms.
- Living Room with 2-story ceilings, a wall of windows for incredible views, and a center fireplace.
- Formal Dining Room with seating for ten.
- Open Kitchen concept with granite countertops, and open facing the Living Room and formal Dining Room. Perfect for entertaining. The Kitchen also features a breakfast nook with a wood stove and cozy sitting area.
- Comfortable Family Room with multiple seating and activity areas.
- Rec Room including shuffleboard, pool table, & media area.
- Outdoor hot tub, fire pit, and multi-level deck areas with seating for outdoor dining, including a private deck off of the master bedroom.
- 600+ private acres.
- 3-car garage.
This home is located in the mountains and although we are vigilant with having the driveway plowed in the wintertime, we highly recommend 4-wheel drive vehicles. The roads are easy to navigate in the summertime, no special vehicle needed. Please note that the final 1.5 miles of road leading to the house and the 3/4 mile driveway are unpaved but well maintained.
We recommend having no more than 4-6 vehicles at the house for ease of parking and turning around at the top of the driveway. We have a children’s playset in the back yard, a basketball hoop near the house, and a hiking trail on the property. There is a wood-burning firepit on the back deck and we provide a starter set of wood for our guests! (Please note: Colorado weather can be dry; we will inform our guests when a county fire ban is in effect and the firepit will not be able to be used. Thank you for your understanding!)
Upper level (3 full baths)
- Master California king (private full bath)
- Bedroom with king bed (shares full bath)
- Bedroom with king bed (shares full bath)
- Bedroom suite with California king bed (private full bath)
- Bedroom with twin bunk beds
- Loft area with day bed/trundle
Main floor (2 half baths)
- Queen bedroom
- Family room with full pull-out couch bed
Lower level (1 full bath)
- Bedroom with king bed and day bed/trundle
- Bedroom with king bed and day bed/trundle
- Rec Room with full pull-out couch
House has 15 bed options, including the 2 pull-out couches.
Location & Attractions
- We are 45 minutes from Downtown Denver.
- We are 30 minutes from Red Rocks Amphitheater
- We are an hour and 15 minutes from the Denver Airport (DEN).
- We are just over an hour to the major ski slopes – Copper, Breckenridge, Keystone, Winter Park.
- We are about 40 minutes to the major casinos in Black Hawk.
- Mount Evans is about a 30 minute drive.
- Evergreen offers hiking, lake activities, amazing restaurants and continuous summer festivals.
Please note: We are firm on our pricing and minimum number of nights and are unable to accommodate requests for discounted nightly rates or shorter stays. The minimum night requirement ranges from three nights to six nights, depending on the season, and our seasonal pricing does vary. Our minimum booking age is 30. When inquiring, please include the following details that will help us determine if this home is a good fit for your group and give us info needed for the contract:
-Your age and if you are an all-adult group, the average age of your group members.
-The maximum number of adults and kids that you will have (even if you don’t yet have final numbers).
-Any day guests that you plan to have at the house.
-A little bit about the purpose of your visit to CO. What brings you out, what are some of the activities planned?
This home is located in the mountains and although we are vigilant with having the driveway plowed in the wintertime, we highly recommend 4-wheel drive vehicles. The roads are easy to navigate in the summertime, no special vehicle needed.
There are a lot of stairs in this home, and it sits at 8,000′. We do provide oxygen but some of our past guests have asked that we share this with future guests, just so they are prepared. Hydration is very important at this altitude!
This 8,500 sf home sleeps up to 22 guests (maximum of 18 adults; two people per queen/king bed) and is ideal for large families, corporate retreats, and small group gatherings. If you are looking for the ultimate Colorado lodging experience, you’ve just found it. Come be our guest!
WE DO NOT ALLOW WEDDINGS, REHEARSAL DINNERS, BACHELOR/BACHELORETTE PARTIES OR OTHER FORMAL GATHERINGS AT THE PROPERTY. House parties (having day guests), unless pre-approved in writing with correct details, are strictly prohibited and grounds for immediate eviction and additional fees. Day guests will be charged for at $25 for each day guest per day, if not pre-approved in writing. Day guests are any guests beyond those paying to spend the night.
We welcome corporate groups and retreats and offer HDMI capabilities in the media room, and a white board for work sessions. Gather around our huge dining table as you strategize and plan! Our corporate clients include national organizations including Lululemon Athletica, Graebel Relocation Services, Hilti Inc., Dave & Buster’s, Herbalife and The Wendy’s Company.
Summer bookings (June, July and August) require a 6-night stay with a check-in on Mondays (sometimes we can accommodate Sunday check-ins; please inquire). In late spring, we reduce the summer nightly minimum to 4 nights for the remaining open summer dates which are reflected on our pricing schedule at that time.
Christmas and New Year’s bookings require a 5-night minimum and are two separate reservation blocks. Christmas dates can be reserved between December 20th and 27th, New Year’s reservations can be reserved between December 28th and January 5th.
If you are a traveling sports team, please note that we require a 1:1 ratio of adults to kids (siblings and players). More adults are okay. If you have a special situation, please feel free to inquire.
Smoking outside only and absolutely no pets. Violation of these policies will result in a full forfeiture of deposit.
Thanks for looking! Feel free to e-mail or call with any additional questions and for further details!
FAQ – Questions About Booking
Do I have to be a specific age to rent?
The responsible person signing the contract must be 30 years of age to rent one of our homes, and provide proof of age by submitting a copy of their driver’s license. For non-family groups, we do require that the majority of the group be 30 years or older. We reserve the right to decline a reservation if we feel that the group and the house are not a good fit.
Do you allow weddings, rehearsal dinners, parties or other formal gatherings?
We do not allow weddings, rehearsal dinners or other formal gatherings at the properties. House parties (having day guests), unless pre-approved in writing with correct details, are strictly prohibited and grounds for immediate eviction and additional fees. Day guests will be charged for at $25 for each day guest per day, if not pre-approved in writing. Day guests are any guests beyond those paying to spend the night.
How do I secure my reservation?
Payment must be made within 72 hours of initial booking. Once payment is made, your dates will be marked off on the calendar. If your reservation is within 90 days of check-in, the full amount will be due. If it is outside the 90-day window, 50% of payment is required to hold your reservation.
How is payment made?
Payment is made through the booking site using a credit card.
When is final payment due?
Final payment is due 90 days prior to check-in date.
What time is check-in and check-out?
Check-in time is 4 p.m. or later, and check-out is no later than 10 a.m., unless permission for alternative times have been approved in writing by the Property Manager. If early arrival, or late departure is requested, the guest will be notified in the welcome letter if the times requested can be accommodated.
Can I request early check-in or late check-out?
Not all property Owners allow variances to the check-in/check-out times. You are welcome to request alternate times in writing at any time but please note that we cannot promise them until about 10 days prior to arrival, once the maintenance and cleaning schedules are confirmed. If a guest requests an alternate time, it must be noon or after for check-ins and noon or earlier for check-outs.
When will I receive my contract?
A custom contract will be sent within two weeks of the first payment being made.
What is your cancellation policy?
- Reservations cancelled 90 days or more prior to your arrival date receive a full refund less a $200 administrative fee & any fees associated directly with the booking site that cannot be recovered.
- Cancellations less than 90 days prior to your arrival date will not receive a refund.
- No credit will be given for shortened stays due to late arrival, or early departure for any reason.
- No cancellations due to weather.
- In the event a cancellation is made by Owner/Property Manager for any reason, a full refund will be given within two weeks of notification.
When will I receive information to access the house?
Guests will receive a welcome email the week of your arrival with directions to the house, and all codes necessary to access the property. Please note that payment must be made in full and contract/copy of license received before we can send the welcome email.
FAQ – Questions About The Property
What are your house rules?
- No indoor smoking.
- No pets allowed.
- No outdoor loud noise levels.
- No additional day guests, unless approved in writing.
- Please be aware that we ask all of our guests to remove their shoes at the front door. The houses have light carpeting. We suggest that guests bring slippers, or wear socks while indoors.
- The houses are on septic systems. We request that nothing other than toilet paper be flushed down the toilet.
What items are provided at the house?
- Bed linens for all beds; we do not provide bedding for the Pack ‘n Play
- Towels: bath towels (one per guest), hand towels (one in each bathroom per towel ring), wash cloths (one per guest)
- Shampoo & shower gel
- Hair dryers
- Starter sets of: laundry pods, dryer sheets, stain remover, dish soap, dishwasher tabs, trash bags, toilet paper and paper towels
Is the house wheelchair accessible?
Unfortunately, being private residences, the houses are not wheelchair accessible. There are stairs in all houses, but also bedrooms on the main levels for those who may have other mobility issues. Guests with mobility issues would have to navigate a few stairs to reach the bedrooms.
Is there heating & air conditioning at the house?
All homes are heated and some have air conditioning. Please see the Property Description for more details.
Is there wifi & cable television?
There is password protected WIFI at each house. The password is provided in the welcome letter, and is listed in the welcome book and on signage at the property.
Television service is provided.
Are there movies & games provided?
We offer a wide selection of DVD’s for adults & children. There are also board and card games for all ages. Please be aware that some of the games have small pieces that could be a choking hazard for younger children.
Is the kitchen fully equipped?
The kitchen is fully stocked with an ample supply of restaurant-quality dishes. We do our best to provide a good selection of pots and pans, prep bowls and serving dishes.
Are there extra dishes?
There are at least 2 service sets of dishes, including silverware and drinkware.
What appliances are in the kitchen?
All kitchens are stocked with several common appliances including toaster ovens, blenders, mixers and coffee makers.
Is smoking allowed in the house?
All of our homes are non-smoking indoors. Guests are permitted to smoke outdoors on the decks. Butts are to be disposed of properly and not left anywhere on the property. Any violation of the smoking policy will result in a full forfeiture of deposit and if additional cleaning is necessary to remove smoke odors from the house and/or linens, costs will be charged to the guest.
Do you allow pets in the home?
We do not allow animals of any type at any time for any reason. Guests who bring a pet or pets will forfeit their deposit and possibly be billed more based on the amount of clean-up required, and may be asked to leave the property. It’s not that we want your money—we just have to be able to tell all of our guests that no animals have been in the house and they will have no associated allergy problems.
If anyone in the group has a service dog, current certification and a photo of the dog must be submitted with the contract and approved, otherwise the dog will be considered in violation of our no pets policy and subject to full forfeiture of deposit. We fully expect all service dogs to be completely trained and housebroken and we ask that owners properly pick up after them outside. If there are any signs of dog urine or feces in the home, a minimum $500 carpet cleaning fee will be assessed. If there are other damages or if extra clean-up is required due to the service dog, we will communicate to you in writing and deduct the cost from the deposit.
Service animals are defined by federal and Colorado law as “a dog that has been individually trained to perform a specific task or service for a person with a disability.” According to Colorado law we will accept service dogs, noting there is a distinction between service dogs, and therapy/companion/emotional support dogs. We are not required to allow therapy, companion or emotional support dogs at the property.
How many vehicles are allowed at the house?
Given the turning radius needed to safely execute entry and exit of the driveways, we ask that no more than 4-5 vehicles be parked at the property. (We recommend only 4 cars if you are driving large SUVs.) If the group has additional vehicles, please see the “Local Recommendations” tab for your property for information on local, free parking off-site.
Is the house child proofed?
The houses are not child proofed, so please take care to protect your infants and children.
Do you have baby equipment at the property?
There is a Pack n’ Play (linens NOT provided) and high chair provided at each property. We work with a local company that provides baby equipment rental for a fee, please see the “Local Recommendations” tab for your property for more info.
What are the options for grocery ordering?
Please see the “Local Recommendations” tab for your property for information on grocery options.
What food items do you supply?
We typically have a few basic spices on hand at the properties. There may also be some pantry items and refrigerated condiments left by previous guests that are available for use.
Are there any cleaning supplies provided?
We provide windex, a broom and dust pan, an upright vacuum and a hand-held vacuum for use during your visit.
FAQ – Questions About My Stay
How do I contact the property manager during my stay?
We provide management team contact information in the contract and in your welcome email. Our team is happy to help!
Can I receive mail at the house?
It is difficult to receive packages at the house (there is no mailbox there and they won't deliver UPS or FedEx past the gate when it’s closed between guests). Packages can be sent to the UPS Store in Evergreen. There is a $5 charge per box and shipments can be picked up on your way into town. Please ship within a 2 week window of your arrival. Send to:
The UPS Store
c/o Your name and phone number
1153 Bergen Parkway, Suite I (that's an "i")
Evergreen, CO 80439
Will I ever be disturbed during my stay?
Typically we will wait to address maintenance items between guest stays but occasionally a maintenance issue will arise that needs to be done during a booking. We will reach out to guests directly if this is the case. Please note that properties with hot tubs have regularly scheduled servicing that could occur during a stay.
What do we do with extra food at the end of our stay?
We ask that opened or prepared food be discarded prior to departure. Guests may leave beverages (including alcohol, opened or unopened), refrigerated items like fruits and veggies, leftover cheese or lunch meat, eggs, etc., and any non-perishable pantry items.
Is the house cleaned during our stay?
We do not provide housekeeping during guest stays.
What kind of vehicle should I rent?
For the mountain homes, we highly recommend 4-wheel drive vehicles in the wintertime. The roads are easy to navigate in the summertime, no special vehicle needed.
What will happen if it snows?
The property has a local snow plow service. The management team will monitor weather conditions, and request the service to clear the driveway. Shovels and ice melt are located in the garage.
What is required for check-out?
The check-out procedures are listed in the welcome book. Here are the steps that we ask each group to follow before departure:
Checkout procedures: Please use this as a checklist prior to checkout
- All dishes should be washed and put away, or left washing in the dishwasher.
- Take all prepared perishable food with you or throw it away (dry food can be left in the pantry).
- Please wipe down the kitchen countertops.
- If you used the outdoor grill, please clean after use.
- Strip all beds that were used during your stay and place in laundry room. Please leave pillow shams, comforters and mattress covers on the beds unless they need to be washed for some reason (we wash these frequently and in rotation).
- Dirty towels, washcloths and bath mats should be placed in separate piles in the laundry rooms.
- Please start one color load of laundry in each washer (no whites).
- Please return all furniture to its original location.
- In the winter turn thermostats to 65 degrees. Do not turn off.
- Make sure that the blower is off on the hot tub and the cover is on.
- Make sure all doors and windows are locked and shut.
- Place all trash in bags and take to the dumpster.
- Return the key to the lockbox.
FAQ – Questions After My Stay
When will I receive my refund?
Your deposit will be refunded two weeks after your check-out date as long as:
- No damage is done to the home or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
- No linens or household items are missing. ($50 fee for missing/swapped out bed pillows, other linens billed accordingly.)
- No unapproved early check-in or late checkout.
- No additional cleaning hours are required.
- Check-out list (included in the Rental Agreement) is completed.
- House has not been smoked in. Smoking in the house will result in forfeiture of deposit.
- Pets have not been allowed in the house or on the property. Animals in the house will result in forfeiture of deposit.
How will I know if any charges are being deducted from my deposit?
Guest will be notified in advance if there are any deductions for any reason.
If an item is left behind after my stay, how do I get it back?
Guest is responsible for items lost or left behind. We will not be liable or responsible for personal items left behind, lost or stolen. If you leave an item after checking out and wish to have it returned, call us as soon as possible and our staff will look for the lost or left behind item(s) and we will inform you if located. A fee of $25 will be charged to locate and ship the item, plus the cost of shipping. Guest is still responsible for their lost or left behind items—before shipping, during shipping and after it has shipped back to the guest.
How do I review my stay?
Guest reviews are requested after departure. We appreciate positive reviews so much because they help future guests determine if they will book the house.
What is the best way to rebook?
For a savings in booking fees, feel free to book with us direct at luxuryrentalcollective.com.
My family had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend in this home. Plenty of room for all of us, yet it had the coziness we were looking for.
Cristine is a true gem. She was always available to answer any questions we had both before and during or trip.